The following was just received from our friends at the Board for Certification of Genealogists.
The Board for Certification of Genealogists is excited to present the following webinars through Legacy Family Tree Webinars for 2018:
- January 16 – Pam Stone Eagleson, CG, “Finding Thomas’ Father: an 18th Century Prince William County Virginia Case Study
- February 20 – Jill Morelli, CG, “Using Swedish Taxation Records to Solve Tough Genealogical Problems”
- March 20 – Catherine B. Wiest Desmarais, CG, “From Baltimore to Burlington: Hazen P. Day’s Neighbors Bring Him Home”
- April 17 – Patti Lee Hobbs, CG, “Better Together: Making Your Case with Documents and DNA”
- May 15 – Paula Stuart-Warren, CG, FMGS, FUGA, “Good Research Habits”
- June 19 – Sara A. Scribner, CG, “Using Maps in Genealogical Research”
- July 17 – Alice Hoyt Veen, CG, “It’s a Numbers Game! Understanding Recognized Genealogical Formats”
- August 21 – James Ison, AG, “GPS: Finding Your Way Through Tough Research Problems”
- September 18 – Cari A. Taplin, CG, “Using Lists to Find Proof”
- October 16 – Julie P. Miller, CG, CGL, “Using Emigrant Guides for Genealogical Research”
- November 20 – Ann Staley, CG, CGL, “Every Day Life of Our Ancestors”
- December 18 – Nancy A. Peters, CG, “Proving Identity and Kinship Using the GPS: Finding a Freedman’s Family”
BCG’s webinars are held on the third Tuesday of each month at 8 p.m. Eastern. BCG receives a commission if you register by clicking our affiliate link: http://legacy.familytreewebinars.com/?aid=2619.
“We are pleased to present these high-quality educational webinars,” said President Rick Sayre, CG, CGL, FUGA. “The Board for Certification of Genealogists promotes public confidence in genealogy by supporting uniform standards of competence. We strive to provide educational opportunities to family historians of all levels of experience.”
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. For more information contact: office@BCGcertification.org.
View BCG’s past Legacy webinars using our affiliate link at http://legacy.familytreewebinars.com/?aid=2619 and http://bcgcertification.org/blog/bcg-webinars. Again, BCG receives a commission if you register by clicking and buying via our affiliate link. For more information on educational opportunities, please visit: http://www.BCGcertification.org/certification/educ.html.